Meet Andi Mether, founder and creative producer. She’s richly experienced with 25 years in the industry and with an education to match (B.A in Design, specialising in Exhibition and Display).
Optimistic, passionate, driven and above all dedicated to realising her vision for the role art has to play in social, environmental and corporate settings. Naturally creative, she’s built a vibrant and uniquely capable international visual arts and events marketing business that continues to prosper and delight!
Her list of notable achievements is lengthy. Some of her highlights include:
- Envisaging and creating ‘Chalk Urban Art Festival’ which has delivered 13 major pavement art festivals in Australian capital and regional cities since 2005.
- 2008 Sydney Harbour Artists Award for bringing attention to Sydney’s historic Pyrmont Bridge, through Chalk Urban Art Festival.
- Writer, Producer and Director of ‘CHALK An Australian Perspective’ a significant chalk art documentary that traces the history of the artform to modern day. CHALK is distributed by SBS and has been screened in Australia, NZ, UK, Pacific Islands and on Qantas inflight entertainment around the world.
- Being invited to develop programs and curate artists to participate in international arts and cultural festivals including: Dubai Canvas (UAE) , a major, World Street Painting Festival (The Netherlands), Sarasota Chalk Festival (Florida, USA), Brisbane Festival, Strand Ephemera (Townsville).
- Promoting Australian artists to international recognition, notably Jenny McCracken.
Her plans for the future beyond continuing to provide new ways to engage audiences for her valued clients, include the release of an educational series which she’s currently working on, travelling, exploring and studying the world of ephemeral art and its effects on community and producing at least one more compelling art documentary. If you want to know more about Andi, check out her LinkedIn profile.