Having returned recently from the USA a quick stop home and then this time we’re off to Kuwait to share our 3D street painting and chalk drawing skills! Nestled in the heart of Salmiya in the southeast of Kuwait City, with a rich demographic diversity, Boulevard is a contemporary and vibrant cultural precinct, a perfect place for us to showcase our street painting skills.
Zest’s Creative Producer Andi Mether worked with Boulevard’s marketing team to engage audiences with a fantastic display of 3D street painting. The event was held 28th of November till 3rd of December and featured Zest Artists Jenny McCracken and Rudy Kistler.
The artists created three incredible 3D illusions, Jenny McCracken’s feature piece ‘1001 Nights’ and Rudy Kistler’s ‘Cracks in Kuwait’ and ‘Koala from Down Under’ had audiences lining up to pose for photos. University students also had the opportunity to learn new skills and gain http://healthsavy.com/product/xanax/ invaluable experience while having fun with Jenny and Rudy.
On Saturday morning 3rd December Australian Ambassador to Kuwait, Warren Hauck joined the local press to celebrate the success of the event and posed with Jenny McCracken in her Arabian themed 3D illusion ‘1001 Nights’.
Throngs of visitors enjoyed watching the artists creating their images which continued through to the 1st December and thereafter had two full days to pose with the artworks, capturing and posting their creative illusions on social media.
- Check out Zest Events Instagram feed for many of the best images or search for hashtags like #3DBLVDQ8 #zestei #jennymccrackenartist or #rudykistler.
- Check out Jenny McCracken’s website
- Check out Rudy Kistler’s website.
- See more 3D Chalk art and 3D Street Painting in our Portfolio.
- Speak to us today to enquire about a 3D chalk art or street painting program for your city.