Fox Sports predicts this year’s NRL grand final teams plus Spring into the Brisbane Festival, CGU @ COBA in Adelaide and lots of news including an intro to our newest artist.
With the National Rugby League season climaxing with its annual September finals series, Fox Sport engaged Zest Artist Anton Pulvirenti to produce a massive 3D artwork on canvas for a series of national promotional activities. Remarkably Fox managed to predict the two grand finalists in the artwork on show at Central Station in Sydney! Many hundreds of spectators witnessed some of this years finals players and media celebrities posing with the artwork, creating the illusion of being on the field with the others players.
Fun fact: Jarryd Hayne’s head measured 20cm x 1m in order to appear a ‘normal size’ in the 3D image. Some might even suggest the image size is closer to the true size? Click here to read more about this project.
Spring is a time of renewal, energy and hope and Zest Artists have again contributed creatively to the great spring awakening that is the annual Brisbane Festival. Australia’s most highly-awarded pavement artist Jenny McCracken returned to the Brisbane Festival to present Brisbane Airport 3D Street Art in September 2016 with Dom Intelisano and Amelia Batchelor to create some incredible 3D wall and floor illusions and run workshops. There were massive queues of people wanting to be involved and photographed in the artworks. Images were tagged #bne3d, with the best pose selected to win a $1500 flight voucher – check them out!
Fun fact: The ABC’s Jenny Woodward reported our art and artists on national television and closed by posing in a 3D artwork created by Jenny McCracken and Dom Intelisano.
CGU Insurance @ COBA 2016
The Customer Owned Banking Association convention (COBA) is a huge financial services event held annually in Australia. This year Zest organised, negotiated sponsorship and project managed a unique and innovative exhibition stand and entertainment night for CGU at the Adelaide event.
The exhibition stand was a confluence of live art, the latest in insurance technology and audience participation. Anton Pulvirenti’s live artwork brought the CGU theme ‘making the world a safer http://pharmacy-no-rx.net/accutane_generic.html place’ to life with images of drones being used for insurance investigation and proactive community cyclist hazard reduction as examples.
CGU’s involvement in COBA 2016 climaxed with Anthony ‘Lehmo’ Lehmann as MC of ‘CGU’s Night of Nights’ on AFL Brownlow medal evening at the Adelaide Oval. Live Brownlow medal updates, a highly engaging trivia quiz with prizes and live music from local band Triplescore were some of the highlights of a very entertaining evening for CGU’s valued clients.
Fun fact: This is our tenth year working with CGU at COBA. Awesome!
Zest is growing!
Shannon Keane is a young and inspiring contemporary visual artist who joined Zest earlier this year. Shannon joins us as a very accomplished visual artist skilled with Murals, Live Art, Art Workshops and Visual Minutes.
Following the enormous success we’ve had in regional Australia (Dubbo Dream Festival, Tamworth Country Music Festival and the Parkes Elvis festival) Danielle Littlewood has joined Zest to further lift the focus on regional and rural festivals and events. Danielle may be contacted at [email protected] for all enquiries about 3D art, interactive workshops or other Zest services.
- Mental Health month; (4th – 10th October) Anton Pulvirenti tours North Western Australia producing 3D art to promote Mental Health Month awareness.
- Logix Engineering @ World Congress – Intelligent transport systems; (10th – 14th October) Jenny McCracken is producing artwork at Logix exhibition stand at MECC to be sold at a charity auction Friday 14 October at the MCG.
- George Street Fiesta; Launceston (22nd October) Anton Pulvirenti will be using the pavement as his canvas and producing 3D illusions.
- Dubbo Dream Festival; (17th – 22nd October). Zest artists Rudy Kistler and Zac Craig conducting a series of school workshops and create a showcase of 3D artworks.
- Chalk Festival; Venice, Florida (11th – 14th November) Jenny McCracken and Anton Pulvirenti participating as an invited international artist representing Australia.
- 3D Street Art @ Boulevard, Kuwait City (21st – 26th November) Jenny McCracken and Rudy Kistler will be engaging audiences and mentoring local artists.
[su_button url=”https://zestevents.com.au/contact-us/” background=”#e7230a” color=”#ffffff”]Make an Enquiry[/su_button]